Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lucky

Wow, it's almost 3:00 in the morning right now and it's officially my birthday. I can't sleep and I'm not so sure why. I guess, this is why I came here to write...vent....express, whatever. Usually, my posts here are promotional or quick little blurbs...and when I do get into detail on what's been going on with me, it's all stuff that's on the surface.

I feel like breaking a little bit of that showcased shell and just write about stuff I am feeling. Like right now, I feel like writing about how lucky I am. I have the most amazing friends (yes, I say that a lot, but it's true). I live an amazing life (it's not perfect, but nothing is). I am just so grateful for everything right now. Seriously, I've just been reflecting on this a lot lately. I am so lucky. And is it strange for me to even say I'm proud of myself? I feel like I've come so far in my life, doing things I never would have dreamt of in my earlier years...even becoming the person that I am.

I know lately, I might seem like this unruley girl who gets drunk and does silly and sometime obnoxious things, but this is the first time in my life I have allowed myself to just forget about being so serious and just live life. I suppose you can call this my party girl phase, and some people may look down upon it, but really...it hasn't changed a bit of who I am. I am still me, I still have the same beliefs, and I still want the best for everyone.

And speaking of...I hate the distance that time creates. I miss the friends I have that I used to talk to on a daily basis and the faces I used to wake up to.

But I'm about to fall asleep so I'll continue my thoughts on a later date.

xoxo
Jiscila

No comments:

Post a Comment