Monday, October 15, 2007

On my toes

I'm running on tired energy! I'm so hyper, right now, and I went to bed at 5am. I forgot how long it takes to do a project for your portfolio. I worked on it all weekend...going to bed no earlier than 4am each night and waking up as early as possible. As stressful and time consuming as it is...I almost missed it. It was a lot of work, but I'm so happy with the way it came out. I feel my creative juices slowly flowing back to me. Finally, I'm getting inspired again. I'm pumped and ready for all these interviews. I'm gonna get me a good job this time. I'm feeling so positive about this all.

On that note, this is a great start to the week. Let me share a slight embarassing, but funny, incident that happened this morning:

On my way to work, I was at the subway station hurrying down the escalator to catch the train pulling in (mind you, with a rather cute boy behind me). Well, while I was acting so swift, I accidently kicked off my shoe. For those that don't know, I have rather small feet and my shoes don't always fit so snuggly. Because of this, I stuff the toes with fabric. So you can imagine my embarassment as I saw the fabric fly out of my shoe as well. I felt like a 13-year old that stuffs my bra! How embarassing! But really, it made my morning evening better cause it cracked me up and I laughed histerically at myself.

So that was my embarassing tidbit for the morning. Don't say I never tell you anything!

CMJ this week...many more stories to come this week, for sure!

1 comment: