Sunday, October 14, 2007

Late night ramble

It's 4:00 in the morning (I find myself blogging more at this hour of night), and I am sore, exhausted, and drained. I trucked out to last night's first FirstCrush Friday and hung through 'till the end. I was happy so many people came out for the occassion, though both Dagger and I feel bad her set didn't start until later. Friends from Po-town/the MC even showed up in celebration of Curtis' birthday....wuurd! I went back to Brooklyn with my curbie, Erica. I needed to wake up early and head to another friend, Temis' place, to work on our portfolios all day...in which we did. We both have interviews coming up. I still have tons left to do, so I'm predicting tomorrow will be just as long. I hope it doesn't wipe me out too much cause this week is gonna be intense with CMJ. Wow. Ok, I just got wicked anxiety just thinking about all that is going on this week. I hope I live through this...lol. And on that note......time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment