Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Where my heart is

I am so proud to see how far everyone has come since my years at Broadway Dance Center. This is where my heart is, and I have so much love for these people. I miss seeing their faces day in and day out...blood, sweat, and tears, but mostly the laughs and good times...the dedication and love behind it all. These people are truly special and so inspiring. I have nothing but love for you all.



Dance is where anything becomes possible to me. It is one of the most important things to me in my life, and though I have been on the longest hiatus ever, you should all have no doubts I'll be back once my mind and body is refreshed. Sometimes, it's distance which makes the heart grow fonder, and I've come to understand completely why I've needed this break. I can't wait to come back and see all your faces again. Always with love...

No comments:

Post a Comment