Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dear Hiplog, you are dead to me!

It really sucks. I thought you and I were gonna last forever.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is...Hiplog is no more. The site I once knew, loved, and treasured is gone and gone forever. It will no longer let me and fellow hiploggers post pictures from our daily lives letting you know what concert we're at, what street we're walking on, or what we had for lunch. You will no longer see pictures of ourselves making the same ugly scrunch nosed/annoying kissy faces everyday just to make sure you don't forget our "adorable" faces. Grrr...grrr...and triple grrrrr! After all this time and effort! I will not lie, that was half the fun of having a dang sidekick, and now...your not only making us sign up to a new blog (the supposed replacement hiplog), but we manually have to transfer our blogs ourselves. Way to take responsiblity for your own actions. How immature! Don't expect a phonecall from me...I won't be back. I'm already over you.

You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me
I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinkin'
You're irreplaceable

So since I'm not your everything
How about I'll be nothing? nothing at all to you
Baby i won't shed a tear for you
I won't lose a wink of sleep
Cause the truth of the matter is
Replacing you is so easy

To the left to the left
To the left to the left

No comments:

Post a Comment