Monday, September 24, 2007

TODAY tomorrow

So I kinda have this thing for a hipster. He's a little scruffy (just the way I like 'em), shorter than what I usually go for, and is a great kisser...not to mention he gives me the cutest puppy dog eyes ever! His name: Monster.

I'm sure you've all heard me boast about him before, but I seriously love him as if he were my own. His cute little face and the hair that hangs in front his eyes. I just want to hug him forever. He's like the stuff animal I always dreamed of...REAL! My Libby would be jealous if she knew that I so much as let him sleep in my bed.

Anyways, I writing to tell you that tomorrow he is going to be on the TODAY show (with Mama Becca, too)!!! Basically, they just want to show off how darn cute he is...you have to watch! It'll be on somewhere around 10 or 10:30. NBC. Don't miss it! I can't wait to watch it on DVR (I'll be miserably at work).

1 comment:

  1. FYI: monster pissed all over my couch.

    we had to throw it out. TRUE STORY.


    see what happens when you go away for a weekend?

    ReplyDelete