Friday, March 7, 2008

Two words: Vampire Weekend

I completely left this out of my "'currently listening' list" from yesterday, but whatever, they totally deserve their own post, now.


I just popped this CD into my compy for the first time last night. Let me just be the first to say, YOU WANT to own this. If you haven't already heard the buzz around this band, they will be 2008's force to reckon with. Their self-titled debut album is seriously amazing. They're like a refreshing burst of tropical flavor (I feel like I'm writing a Starburst ad) and they're my Peter Bjorn, & John for 2008. I'm really excited about them. Thank you to my music savvy friend, Angela, for introducing them to me. I'm in love with them if not for their baby-faced mugs, but their uber carribean-like tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment