Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Forget the world!

The last couple nights have consisted of tipsiness. Dear lord, how did I get drunk two nights in a row? Is that even poss in Jiscillalaland? My plans were all completely innocent.

First, some mexican eats really satisfied my cravings. Then, one hour later, I had no idea I enjoyed feet/my margarita so much that it was hard to part with it. My palate must have been subdued by the Sangria prior to. The kicker was when I confessed, "I used to dance in a cage" ...and that's when you know you've gone too far. Oof with a capital "O."

As for last night, I planned a low key Trainwreck due to the previous night's shenanigans...but then Shayla came along and thought it would be good to come and get me drunk again. Um, did we talk about dog shows at AK? Yes, I believe we did. I didn't know how far in I was until I got home and typed something of the likes of this: "im syvyuslly sdyonrf hoe ftunk i sm tihjy noe...i, yoo lsyx yo gihutr ouy kryd," "spabebaristoomucheffot," and when I finally got something right: "woooooooooooo i speeleedit right." Hmmm, something tells me I should take it easy for the rest of the week.

Anyways, besides all my mumble jumble, I got some good mugshots from the night. Hopefully, my compy won't be the tard it's been the past week or so and let me post them.

Goodnight, Jackie.

No comments:

Post a Comment