Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope your day was filled with holiday cheer.
I’m a little short on words right now, will you kindly settle for some silly macbook photos?



How do you like my new necklace my panda sent me for Christmas? I absolutely LOVE it! It’s a camera! She got it in some LA flea market. I miss her so much, it’s even hard to explain.

I should be sleeping seeing as I have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning to go to work, but I figured I stay up and post some pictures. After this, I will get cozy in my bed and start reading this new book my mom got me for Christmas called “Wesley the Owl” (my mom and I have a thing for owls). Its a true story about a girl and her owl and since I’ve always been partial to true life Dog Stories, maybe Owl Stories will find a place in my heart, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment