Tuesday, December 23, 2008

La la la, Jiscilla can't sleep

…la, la, la, Jiscilla can’t sleep. (Also, I can’t stand people who refer to themselves in the third person, but apparently I do it ALL THE TIME! Somebody smack me.) I really don’t know what my problem is. I have the most active mind ever. By the time I’m 50, I think my brain will shut off completely. Matter of fact, I think it’s malfunctioning right now. I, once again, have a super huge migraine. Can’t take my migraine pills because the caffeine in them will keep me up and can’t take any Tylenol PM because I have to wake up in less than 4 hours. Probably typing on my bestie, lil’ Macdaddy Macbook, doesn’t help. I’d write about “Christmas time” cause I have some things to say, but really, my head just hurts too much. Therefore, I’m gonna go curl up with my puppy, count some falling snowflakes in my head, and attempt some Z’s. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment