Monday, December 29, 2008

Design by the Book

What a magnificent idea. Design by the Book is a cool collaborative project between design*sponge, one of my favorite blogs (yes, I’m basically stealing this whole post from Hello, Elements, but seriously design*sponge is a favorite blog of mine, too) and the New York Public Library.

The premise is five Brooklyn artists (a glass blower, graphic designer, letterpress printer and textile designer) are invited to go to the New York Public Library to find inspiration. Their journey from exploration and discovery through final project will be documented.

The above video is the debut video in the series where we meet the artists. There’s more to come that I look forward to watching. I seriously appreciate art so much, I just wish I had the money to support it as well.
via Hello, Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment