Friday, December 21, 2007

When it rains, it snows

My tummy is yelling at me. I'm tired and cranky. I just got home from work an hour ago (yes, past midnight). And I just want to go home and see my family. Christmas is around the corner and part of me barely feels it at all. I'm sad because Christmas is like my favoritest ever! I didn't even have time to decorate this year...how sad is that? But, I DID get all my shopping done way ahead of time (at least for me) and even when I had more people than usual to buy for. I can't wait to give everyone their gifts. Tomorrow I go home, and hopefully I can fit everything in my suitcase. One thing I'll be sure to pack....my supercute holiday undies! Hahaha. Seriously, one of my favorite things to do in the holiday season it to break out all the cute Christmasy "goodies." ;) This season I'm swearing by Aerie...and not just because I work for AE. They have the cutest prints and the best colors out there. Sorry Vicki, but I'm over you.

Off to bed, I go, though...want to wake up early enough to miss the morning rush at Grand Central. Sleep tight, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment