Monday, April 14, 2008

This Is Ivy League

So who's going tonight?

My friends from This Is Ivy League are releasing their new CD and playing a show at The Knitting Factory tonight. I have a feeling that this is gonna be an amazing album...I already have their EP playing on my favorite playlist non-stop. My favorites including "P is for Penelope," "London Bridges," "Crown of Love," and ok, fine..."June," too. For those who seem skeptical, this is nothing like Cobra Starship in which both Suarez and Ryland are band members of. This is a completely different project of theirs with a completely different sound. I highly recommend checking it out. Oh, and don't forget to check out the beautiful and lovely Miss Lauren Ashley on the Trumpet and Tamborine. She's adorable, you can't miss her.

I honestly don't know if I'll make it in time, cause SOMEBODY is getting their taxes done (talk about last minute)...but I'm definitely gonna do all I can to make it cause I'm so stoked on this.


This Is Ivy League at 9 pm
The Mood @ 8
New Jerk Times @7:30
Doors @ 7pm
ThisIsIvyLeagueflyerrevised.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment