Sunday, April 13, 2008

Obsessions

For those that don't know...I have a lot of obsessions. Since I sometimes overwhelm myself with all of these, let me just make a short list:

Unicorns, zebras, mini horses, any horses, owls, foxes, baby deer, strawberries, cherries, cupcakes, candy, ice cream (non-dairy, of course), colors (lots of colors), yellow, rainbows (I'm not gay, I'm just a modern day Punky Brewster), Paris, French, vintage (anything vintage!...especially clothes), antiques, photography, angel wings, fun hats, shoes and boots, ebay, gmail, kidrobot, orange juice, salads, vegetables, vegan food, rivers, lakes, streams, blankets, fireplaces, hot chocolate, cozy corners, ...gosh, there's probably so much more that I'm forgetting, but you get the idea.

Anyways, I came across Iggy & Lou Lou and once again gained another obsession. Their website is so amazing, and it drew me in like a little kid to a fairytale. I'm in awe. Every creation they have is phenomenally fantastic. I want each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment