Saturday, November 17, 2007

Star studded Room

Last night, I came across some pictures of me on the internet.

About 3 summers ago, me and my girls, Jazmin and Hind, worked the 4th of July party annually hosted by Sean P. Diddy Combs. I had worked as a promotional model for Hypnotiq (that blue liquor) for a little more than 3 years. We did events like this all the time, but this one was one of my favorites. It wasn't the event that was my favorite, but the drive to the Hamptons that was. Driving was always the best part and working alongside my BFF, Jazmin. I miss having this girl in my everyday life.

Anyways, the party was held in the Hamptons at Star Room. It was your typical "Hamptons" crowd with a very "beachy" feeling. We chatted it up a lot with PR phenomenon, Lizzy Grubman, and even had a lengthy chat with Mrs. Hilton, mother to the paparrazi whore, Paris. I've had so many encounters with the Hilton family since I moved to NYC that had I not dyed my hair black, I'd expect, by now, they'd know me by name. And since we know that won't happen, I should have spent more of my time focusing on Mr. Adrien Grenier, whom I had no clue was there. Oh well, there's always next time, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment