Saturday, July 14, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance - Week 4

So this is the fourth week in for my newest favorite TV reality (if thats even the right term for it) show. As I've mentioned before in my posts...I'm the biggest Lacey Schwimmer fan! This week I knew one of our (Broadway Dance Center's) very own choreographer, Maria Torres, flew out LA to choreograph for one of the couples...and I was so thrilled when I found out she was choreographing for Lacey & Kameron. Now, I've never taken one of Maria's classes, but I have spent countless hours watching her classes in awe (she usually teaches too early for me to make it to her class on time) through the studio windows...and let me tell you, her Latin Jazz classes are so HOTT! Anyways, this week she choreographed the Hustle for Lacey & Kameron. You got watch their amazing performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment