Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence

Happy 4th of July!

I have the day off from work...yesssss...and I'm just spending most of it home, chillin, and recovering from last night's Trainwreck Tuesdays. I don't know why 2 drinks have begun to effect me so much more than they used to...beside, maybe, the fact that Mary was feeding me her Red Bull and vodka all night long. Boy o boy....hahaha. Anyways, last night was the usual fun that AK brings to the table. You'll see from pictures sometime in the near future. Tonight I'm sure we'll be hanging out on rooftops watching fireworks somewhere in the city. And speaking of rooftops, I went home this weekend to spend some QT with the fam. I fully enjoyed my visit. I sometimes forget how much I love just going home and spending time with them. However, my point....I legit went on my rooftop (my parents house) to watch fireworks. The whole crew...me, my mom, dad, bro, & his girlfriend all climbed the ladder and watched the display the high school put on for the first time ever. It was really awesome and the thing lasted forever. It was a gorgeous weekend...we had awesome cookout food, rode bikes (prolly my first time in 10 years), and just hung out the whole time. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment