Saturday, January 3, 2009

NYE

I might be saying “Happy New Year” a lot in my next bunch of posts. There’s just so much to say and so much to cover.

Basically spent year’s eve in BK.



Was supposed to be a small gathering, but turned more into another bash. Jesse made us devil-ed eggs and some vodka/orange drink that I actually liked (not a huge vodka fan, but he taught me his rule of thumb…or fingers, if you will).


Parker made everyone feel at home, like always. Dagger was in MIA status spending the holidays with the fam up in Maine (she was insanely missed), and Decker was in town from Austin (whoopeee!).

We started off with movies, music, and games…Partini, to be exact. That will easily become a must for every future party we have. Then at about 5 minutes before the ball dropped our party more than doubled in size and we passed around the champagne and danced the rest of the night away

(ok, I kinda passed out on the couch by 2:00am).

Another great year rung in with my best friends. Couldn’t ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment