Saturday, November 25, 2006

T'anksgivin

Not really much to say. Just random blurbing...

For those that aren't the luurkers I aspire them to be...I dyed my hair. It's not a huge change, but def noticeable and I love. The pic below doesn't really do the color justice. It's a dark chestnutty brown...kinda Lindsay Lohanesque, but it was my first dye job ever so I think it was a reasonable change. And that's all I pretty much have to say about that.



Thanksgiving was lovely, I must say. I got to see my mom's side of the family and went to my aunt's house to celebrate. All my cousin's are pretty much newly married except for the youngins, of course, and we even had a baby on board this time around...little April (gosh she's cutie). The food was so scrumptious, I wish I went back for seconds...but this year I did good and decided not to go overboard. I hate that "wow, I shouldn't have at that last bite" feeling. I didn't even really get sleepy until way late and I made it through Ryan's entire game against Miami, but passed out almost immediately after.

Tonight I stayed in and spent quality time with the fam. My mama hates when I finally come home from NY to visit and end up going out...plus I really just felt like stayin in and veggin. Me n' my mama are good at that...lol. But my brother and his girlfriend came over for a repeat Thanksgiving dinner...not leftover, but an entirely fresh display of turkey, gravy, potatoes, carrots, etc. etc. And after we filled our bellies yet once again, it was time to sit down and watch my new favorite show: Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt. I was never a huge fan of hers, but I must say I love her in this show...and hence she inspired me to dye my hair originally. I haven't quite got the same color, but I'll shoot for it next time probably. Buuuut my mama had made these amazing pumpkin squares the other night which I decided I will definitely get the recipe of and possibly attempt for the Curbside Christmas Bash...that is...if everyone likes pumpkin.

As for plans for tomorrow....I will be flea-market shopping cause that's what I'm into now. Maybe a trip to good ol' walmart for a few stock-ups. And then it will be off to Grammy's house I go. I love that lady so much.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate lots n' lots of goodies.

Much love,
Jiscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment