Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Oh the holidays....'n' PICS!

Hi, hi, hi!!!


Oy...again, it's been a while. I try, I really do...to write more often, but it's not exactly easy. But like I said before...keep checkin my hiplog cause I update it everyday. And my hiplog will be great this week because I'll be going to Connecticut to visit the fam for Thanksgiving. Omigosh, I'm so excited. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.....my favorite time of year!!! And speaking of...


Halloween = the most fun I've had in a long time. (NEW PICS posted as of Sunday night...check it in my "NYC Nightlife" section...and leave sum comments cause I said so). It was a tuesday night and where else would we go on a tuesday night but Black & White. Perf. I was down for anything...and taking a cab there was the best decision ever. I didn't want to waste another moment not being with the whole Curbside Gang. We saw some pretty wild costumes, but I must say...we were the cutest.


Ok, like half the girls there were in bunny costumes, but that's cause they were giving out free drinks to the girls who were going along with the Private Gentlemen's Club theme...(check out Erica's sweeet tights she screenprinted herself in my pictures). So yea, it was mucho fun and we totally danced the night away. Erica & I were the only girls left standing come 2:00 am. Though, I had work in the morning...it was HALLOWEEN (my favorite) so i wanted to be a trooper...and that I was, all thanks to Red Bull. Hell, we even ....well, lets just say we couldn't get enough of good ol' B&W. Erica and I made it a late night.


As for Thanksgiving...it's only 2 days away! Uh, I'm seriously craving the turkey dinner already. Mmmm, turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, pumpkin pie, apple pie, sweet potatoe pie and more...oh my! Wow, that just really made me hungry. I'm a lil sad my Niquealla won't be home to hang with. She'll be in Miami for Ryan's game (jealous)...but I most definitely will be watching it on the TV screen. I was actually supposed to go to Boston this past weekend to see him play, but plans didn't really fall through and I was a little sad. I've never seen one of his games in person...not since High School at least. And supposedly he's having a good season (although I'm not much of a football-wiz). I have to admit...I get excited watching his games cause I feel like I'm in High School again (wasn't really into any Marist (College) sports...well, besides Basketball, of course). But I'm so excited to see my puppy (well, she's not really a puppy anymore) and my Mags....I just love them so much and miss my an-yimals terribly when I'm in NY.


Then...Christmas...all I have to say is Christmas Curbside Bash! Gonna start counting down the days. Matter of fact, I'll start baking now! Lol...jk...but sooooooon!


Ok, but I really have to cut this short cause I'm at work and soooooo much has been going on, and I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Hopefully I could write more later.


Love all y'all! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo
Jiscil

No comments:

Post a Comment