Saturday, December 2, 2006

Are you L.A.M.B. enough?

Yes, I know...It's a lil late to be writing an entry, but I called in sick today at work because I woke up feeling oh-so ill...and I caught in a nap in the early evening hours, so I'm still a lil awake. Not sure why I felt so sick this morning. I did go out last night (to The Annex for a Stolen Transmission evening & the debut of DJ Erica Are I) but I didn't drink or anything like that. The only thing I can think of is that I tried this new energy drink, Tab, for the first time (definitely not liking it either...I'm gonna be sticking to Red Bull even though its getting uber expensive). Anyways, I felt like throwing up all morning long but did everything not to since I have a huge fear of it (yes, weird...I know).

But speaking of last night...I had so much fun. (Pics are now officially up!) Erica bringin back the 90s...definitely a hit. I swear, my feet never stopped moving. Mike and I definitely stuck it out till the end...even Miss DJ herself went home before us (don't worry, there was still music going). We said we'd stopped at "SexyBack," but then "Beating Hearts, Baby" came on...and I couldn't contain myself, so we ended up leaving a lil after 3:00. Doesn't Erica look super hawt in her new L.A.M.B. cashmere hoodie?



Now...speaking of L.A.M.B....I picked up some way mega-ly awesome L.A.M.B. gear myself the other day and I suppose I'll give you a lil fashion show. You can find more pics in my hiplog. Sidenote for those that don't know: my friend Anthony works for L.A.M.B. and was the one that came up with the phrase in the title of this entry and he said Gwen asked him to come up with some ideas for the upcoming season, too...so we'll see.







That's all I can write for now cause I'm starting to feel tired and sick again...I guess that's my cue to go to bed.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

xoxo
Jiscil

PS...I fixed some things on my website (as you may have already noticed...the music is back up)...and I'll try to fix everything completely by the end of the weekend...not to mention, hopefully updating the music and media pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment