Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Ok, so I fell asleep before I got to send out that last entry...I love the mornings where I wake up with my sidekick in hand. Erica, you are not alone!

And since I went to bed at 5am (leaving only 2 hrs of sleep before work), naturally, I woke up late. That left me with 15 minutes to get ready, and (would you really expect any different?) I just barely missed the bus. I had to sprint to the next stop (of course, laughing all the way at myself). Gotta love totally cracking up at the things I do...I can be quite amusing sometimes. Supposedly Christy thinks the same, too, as she was cracking up at me the entire night last night. Uh, last night...such good times. This will all get recapped by the end of the day, I'm sure.

I wonder how long it will take for me to crash at my desk today. It's always the best when u catch yourself doing "the head-nod." I have no clue how I'm gonna make it to dance tonight.

Okay I'm done now...time to actually do work. Here are some pics from before we went out last night.

PS...I was the infamous played-out playboy bunny due to the Private Gentleman's Club theme...and free drinks! Good thing I went 100% sober last night...lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment