Monday, August 21, 2006

Rest for tomorrow

Again...I have so much on my mind that I just want to let all out, but I'm sleepy and I really need my rest for tomorrow. I have no idea what the day is going to bring, but I know I will be plenty busy seeing as it is market week. I need to leave early for my audition, too....I hope it goes well. I'm not nervous...more just worried about what to wear. Every audition is so different, but I was pretty much informed today to go ready like we're shooting a video. Definitely kicking myself in the ass, now, for missing a month cause my body isn't as toned as it was before. Also, I haven't danced in stilettos since the spring, so this should be interesting. Even if I don't get it, it's a good way to get myself back in the routine of things. I still have yet to find out exactly what it's for...the rumor mill has been brewing with all the possibilities regarding the time of year. It all seems to make sense, but too much is going on in the industry right now to really know. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Sleepy Sleep time...so tired.

*
Currently Listening
Mind, Body & Soul
By Joss Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment