Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Monty Are I, Danity Kane, & Cassie...OH MY!

Quick lil' side note...

So I just got word that one of my dance instructors, Manwe (I was in his showcase piece last winter) choreographed for DANITY KANE and is gonna be on their season finale show tomorrow night...so if you happen to watch, look for him. He's extremely talented and extremely hott (yea, I said it...Manwe, you're hott. Not much of a secret, though).

Me & Manwe


And as for CASSIE...

Rhapsody (my other dance instructor), has spent endless hours with her on preparing her for her debut album which just came out in stores yesterday. A bunch of my girls I dance with, as well, have been performing with her at all her live shows...so make sure to go out and get the ablum cause we've been playin it at the studio for like 3 months now and it's definitely a hott R&B album.


Annnnnnd...I sooooo apologize for not posting this any earlier, but....my good friends of MONTY ARE I had their first full-length album under Stolen Transmission Records come out on August 1st....and let me just tell you, you need to go out and get it. It's pretty much...hmmm how should I put this...face-melting? Yes, that's it...definitely face-melting. I don't want no "ifs" "ands" or "buts"...I mean, I already have all the songs already, but I'm going to buy it anyways, so if I'm gonna buy it, that means you should too. And the only reason why I haven't bought it already is cause I'm waiting to go to their CD Release show this weekend in their hometown of Providence, Rhode Island just so I can buy it personally. I want the whole package deal, mang! So buy buy buy and support support support...spread that Monty love.


Oh and sorry bout the lack of updates...I'll get around to it...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment