Thursday, August 26, 2004

Work day

Alrighty, so according to Erica...it's been way too long since my last post. Soooo she insisted that I have an update by morning time. So here it is....my post. Basically, today was the normal day. Wake up, go to the gym, go to work. I got called in early around 2:00 to start a floorset with the girls...all was fine and dandy but yet not your average day at work...I won't go into detail, though. I ended up having to stay all the way till close and we got out literally no later than 15 minutes after we closed which was definitely by far an all-time record. Yay for Deborah (a borrowed Co from West Farms). She helped us clean up the store, and we were out of there in no time. The store looked beautiful, too, I must say. So yeah,...that was basically my day in a nutshell. I guess not so interesting (unless, of course, if you're a VS girl or not). But yeah, other than that...with all the changes goin on at work, I decided that this is my time to really start looking for a job. Sadly, I never thought this day would ever come, but with everything changing...it makes me not want to be there anymore, so this is now my motivation. Time to get crackin. Let's just hope I find something that I'll like. Anybody have any suggestions???

And on that note...here's a pic of Paris Hilton. Why, u ask? I dunno...just cause. Corinne, isn't that ur top I borrowed to wear in Acapulco??? Of course, she looks a gazillion times better...eh what can u expect from an hieress?

No comments:

Post a Comment