Thursday, August 19, 2004

BRAND NEW DREAM VILLA!

Hey guys!
I told you I've been workin on a new layout. It's kinda got a "Heaven/Dream" theme going on? Do you like it? I know you're prolly more interested in me updating the pictures, but I got really sick of the old layout. Plus, I'm using a bunch of different systems to help my site from going down so often, so that's a plus, right? I'm still in search of a photo gallery database that I can get for free and have tons of space, too, but haven't found anything yet. I'll let ya know when I do. But since, this is all kinda new...all my journal entries have been deleted off the main page, but you can always find them in my journal archive that I have on the left link bar. And because of that as well...I decided to post up the pics I added from the last journal entry on August 16th. Hope ya like. I'll try and get new pics up as soon as possible! Talk to y'all soon.



Love always,
Jiscilla

P.S...Also, I forgot to mention that with this new system I got goin here, you can post a reply or a comment to any of my entries. You'll see it on the right hand lower side of each entry.
P.P.S...Don't forget to sign my new guestbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment