Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Marriage

I really can’t believe this weekend is approaching already. Jessica & Jesse are getting married! I feel like it was just yesterday when we were celebrating their engagement at Nizza. I swear to geez that I’ve been talking about this every single second of my days. The countdown has been ridiculous, and I don’t think I’ve been this excited about any kind of event before.

The bachlorette party was already the most fun weekend I’ve had in my entire life (really, that’s not an exaggeration). I wonder how this weekend will factor in. I already can’t wait to meet Jessica’s extended Panamanian family and Jesse’s side as well. So many friends are gonna be there to celebrate, and I’m so excited to have my boyfriend as my date. Granted Tyler is just as good friends with the couple as I am, I’ve never brought a date to a wedding, so I’m excited to have him by my side.

In honor of the upcoming festivity, here is just a small selection of the 680 photos taken from bachlorette party on June 13th. The rest of the pictures are available to view in my gallery. If you’re looking for a more descriptive recap of the evening, Jessica covers that quite perfectly at her blog.

A day we can’t forget…






and a night we’ll always remember.

See more pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment