Thursday, July 30, 2009

Remember these girls?

Yeah, so my last post about the Care Bears On Fire got some “not-so-nice” comments…which is okay, really, (everyone is entitled to their own opinions). And their music may be more punk than what I normally listen to, but I still can’t help but love them. They’re fierce girls in their early teens, they have a lot of knowledge of the music industry (⅔ the group come from the School of Rock), and they’re pretty much cooler than I ever will be. I have a lot of respect for them. In time, I can see them really making something of themselves. They have a definite direction. “Barbie Eat A Sandwich”…classic teen angst. It makes me wish I was in middle school again. I think I’m going to go to the store tomorrow and buy the CD. Really, I have to. To see pictures from the photoshoot I did of them last fall, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment