Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Olly Olly Oxen Free!

Again, reblogging whatever my friends blog:

The Matches - “Papercut Skin”

Popout

Parker and Dags were the first ones to really get me into this band. I’m so jealous they got to see them play the other night. This is SUCH a great band! They’re fun dudes, too. I got to hang with them a few years back with my good friends of Monty Are I. Irish car bombs in an Irish pub.

Justin & Shawn being “gangsta.”


Steve and Shawn comparing and sharing the same “do.”

I used to crush Shawn Harris, the lead singer and one in the hat (actually, I think I still do…whatevs). I believe Parker said it best, though I’m not exactly a JD fan. Regardless, he’s a good frontman for the band.

They need to be way more popular. Where is everybody else on this???

No comments:

Post a Comment