Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Not too long ago, my mother and I went to this indoor flea market we love. I managed to find a few cute little treasures, but I found myself really engaged in this unique album of old postcards. I ended up looking through each and every one (there must have been a hundred or so). They were all so precious! First of all, they were all Easter postcards. Second of all, postage was only 1-cent at the time. And third of all, the detail on them were so amazing. I’ve never know postcards to look like this. I suppose they were what today’s modern Hallmark card is except these didn’t look so mass-produced. I loved them, and I really wanted to buy them all (but what would I do with them?). I ended up buying one for my grandmother (cause I thought she would really enjoy something like that) and one for myself as a keepsake. I will probably end up framing it and bringing it out for every Easter as a decoration.

Isn’t it lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment