Friday, February 16, 2007

WAYN: Kimmy Gibbler

Where are you now?

Ok, I don't know exactly why, but I caught myself wondering today, "Where is Kimmy Gibbler?" So I did some research...and came up with nothing. Lol. I don't think she's doing any work right now (acting-wise)...I think she went to college, got married, had a baby, and then worked as an assistant some director at the college she attended. Boooooring. I was looking for something better...oh well.

Howevvvver, I did find that "Kimmy Gibbler" is actually in the urban dictionary:
Definition: When you refuse to leave after you have a one night stand, even when they ask you nicely. "Last night I met some whore at the bar....we came back to my place and she gave me the Kimmy Gibbler....she f****d the hell out of me and then refused to go home when I asked her nicely."


No comments:

Post a Comment