Sunday, February 4, 2007

I'm gonna get killed for this one.

Uh, this gets me so frustrated. It's been quite a while since my last post, so when I actually do decide to, it ends up being a long, lengthy, in depth entry and then.....boom....it's gone. So basically, yes...I lost another post. Maybe this is why I don't write as much. Ok, maybe that's not the real reason, but it does get me a little heated. I'm not even gonna go into anything I was writing about before anyways because now I just don't feel like getting into it again. Grrrr. Guess you'll never know my deepest darkest thoughts....lol, jk. Even if they were...it'd be (like Jessica would say) a Sups-filtered post...and y'all wouldn't be reading this (who knows if you all actually do anyways).

Anyways...Today is the lovely Kate Moore's birthday. She is definitely gonna kill me for this and this probably won't stay up long...but in honor of her birthday, I thought I'd post this old video from last year. It's still a private video so you can only find the link here and only here. Enjoy it for the few minutes it stays up. Kate don't hate me. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment