Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tis the season!

This is gonna be really quick cause I have to get back to work soon.

I just wanted to write and say Hi Hi Hi! Christmas season has been crazy so far and been full of partying, goodies, & friends. I wish people wouldn't make it so commercial, though. It makes me really sad when people forget why this holiday is so special to begin with. It always just makes me so thankful to have all the friends and family that I do. I can't tell you how much I just want to tell everyone that they are so special to me. Ok, I'm a lil cheesy, but I can't help it. I just, sometimes, tend to dwell on the things that are so problematic in my life, and when I really sit down and think...I realize that I am so lucky and so blessed. So yeah, I just wanted to say that...maybe get some other people thinkin on that too.


I can't believe how many parties and how many events I have this month. I'll give you a quick rundown:

---Last night I worked another Hpnotiq event at the new Swarovski store @ Rockafeller Center for their grand opening. It was a private showing so the clientelle was a lil on the snooty side, but I enjoyed talking to a lot of them. They were more friendly than I would have expected (unlike the events I've worked at Tourneau), so it wasn't really torturous. The stuff they had on display was really pretty...a lil too glitz for me, but I can still appreciate it. I liked watching the ice skating on the rink right outside and across from the store. (Ummm...can we go ice skating please?)

---Tonight, I'm going to a showcase (dance) at SOB's. I'm kinda really excited about this. I love supporting my fellow dancers.

---Tomorrow night...The Oohlas? Ladies, are we still down for this or did tix already sell out? I'm still down cause I freakin' love them, but I don't know if they'll be tix left. I'll have to do some 'search.

---Saturday...my first rehearsal for this gig I got as a backup dancer for some solo female R&B artist. Then...dun, dun, dun....Curbside Christmas Bash. I can't wait. It's gonna be full of cookies, cakes, drinks, board games, and the coolest people I know! I'll be bringing the Hpnotiq. One bottle or two? I'll need feedback on this one. Plus, I'll bring some things for mixing. Oh and the mud balls...oh man, you don't even know. My mom's secret recipe. It is soooooooooo good (plus, it's just fun saying you're eating mud balls). And what's this I hear about venturing out late night to Justin Timberlake's SNL afterparty? Totally loves.

---Sunday....rehearsal all day again. Then, it's BDC's last day open @ 57th street (please see hiplog)...*tear.*

---Monday....SPIN magazine party in which I will be Christy Decker for the night cause I forgot to RSVP early enough...lolz. Christy, if you can make it.....puhlease try! Kelly will makeout with bouncers if necessary, so I'm not worried about getting in. ;)

---As for Tuesday...not sure if I'm going home to visit the fam this night or the next day. Depends on what enticing escapades are at hand.


So yeah, that's my entire next week before I go home for the holidays. I should prolly fit shopping in there somewhere. Haha. Ok, back to works for me. Yuck.

xoxo
Jiscil

PS...I have another audition for Beyoncé in a 3 weeks....eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment