Thursday, October 12, 2006

Eeeerie

Ok, so I have no idea what happened to the pictures I posted up about a week ago...cause now they're gone and disappeared. I'll try putting them back up again and putting up some new ones as well.

As for this past week...not much has been going one, except work has been really crazy busy. And I'm sure by now, everyone has heard about the plane crash into a building not too far from where I live (I can actually see it if I walk outside my building). It happened yesterday, and it's so sad to hear that Yankee's pitcher, Cory Lidle was the one flying the plane. I mean, the whole thing is just sad in general and so tragic. Supposedly a woman who lives in the apartment the plane crashed into was home. It was somewhere around the 20th floor. She's so lucky to be alive. It actually got me thinking because it did happen so close to my building, and with my roommate and I living on the edge of the East River...planes and helicopters are flying by all the time. Helicopters usually come the closest and they even shine spotlights through our windows sometimes. Freaks the hell out of me when I'm not expecting it. So far, I think there's been 3 helicopter crashes along the East River this year...and they happen to be all within a matter of a couple weeks, but that was earlier this spring. It's just so scary how much anything can happen at any given moment. It really makes you put things into perspective. And not to be all creepy with a freakish analogy (like Miss KB would say)..but read yesterday's date upside down --- 10/11/06 --- ummm is that not crazy or what? I mean, I know it wasn't related to some sort of terriorism, but still...a plane crashing into a building in NYC isn't one of the most common things. With people still scarred from 9/11...it's just another thing to make you think.

Ok, I'm done now. Time to go home and watch Ryan on TV. BC football game on ESPN tonight...big game...watch it!

xoxo
Jiscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment