Thursday, April 20, 2006

Reflective

Ok...so everytime I go to write an entry...I never end up finishing. So I'm gonna step away from being so structured and just kinda write...type...whatever it is that I'm thinking. I suppose my mind has been on cloud 9 lately, so my thoughts have been all over the place, although that's nothing really new. I've always thought that I thunk too much...wait, that's not even right. But do you ever wonder how things happen? Like....why? Why do these sorts of things happen? There's a reason, right? Definitely. I definitely believe that everything happens for a reason, and that one event always leads to another. There's a reason why you meet the people you do...a reason why we go through certain experiences, good OR bad. We may not find out exactly why for a long time....or we may never even get to figure it out at all....but still, there is a reason. God gave us this beautiful gift of life and it is ours to do what we will with it. It's only what we make of it, so why not make it the best?

I've never felt this way before and I never want it to stop. It kinda caught me by surprise. I never expected for this to happen, and I didn't mean for it to, but I couldn't be happier that it did. I'm sorry if lately I've seemed aloof and I'm sorry if I've hurt anybody in the process, but I've fallen. I almost tried hard not to, but I think you kind of know when it's ok....when it's ok to let yourself go. You almost deserve it to yourself. Why not feel happy? Why not enjoy life the way it was meant to. Sure, there are obstacles, no one ever said it would be easy. What is meant to be, will be.

Everything has happened so fast, but there's no question in my mind that I love him. He makes me feel beautiful, and every minute away from him seems like an eternity. Not a second goes by that I don't think of him, and I am happiest when we are together. I feel so comfortable around him and I love the way he makes me laugh. He is everything I've always hoped for and more. He is this amazing person and I am lucky enough that he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment