Monday, March 8, 2010

A Unicorn's Birthday Book

Tonight, I found an old notebook of mine containing the birthdays of all my stuffed animals from childhood. Literally, I had hundreds of stuffed animals, and each had names and birthdays. The funny thing is, looking through my scribbling of names, I can totally remember each one of these beloved friends.

Are you surprised?

In case you couldn't tell, I had a little help from my dad in naming one of my little fellas. Too bad he didn't help me spell it.

Fee-Fee was my very first stuffed animal and was given to me on the day I was born. I wonder why we don't have the same birthday. Also, I named my dolphin poster?

I love that I named one of my guys "FunBun." I have no idea where that came from.

I started leaving myself notes in case I lost track.

I believe it's spelt R-A-G-G-E-D-Y A-N-N.

As you can tell I was quite the speller, and had quite the imagination. Some may have had imaginary friends, but mine were real. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment