Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm really not happy, and let me tell you why


So apparently, there's been one open in the US for about a year now, however, it's taken me a while to get my butt in this place. I hate large stores, especially ones that remind me of department stores (I'm much more of a small boutique kind of girl). I have avoided this so-called fashion haven at all costs, but I feel, I may have made a mistake. I might have to make an exception for this holy place...TOPSHOP! Que the harmonizing angels singing Hallelujiah.

Ok, don't patronize me. I knew of it's excellence for quite some time. An ex of mine had bought me some things from there when he flew across seas that I love, and I lurk lookbook.nu like it's basically my job. I'm not completely in the dark! But seriously, it only really hit me when I was actually inside the store. I almost had an anxiety attack; there were so many wonderful things.
I still hate the setup. Anything with multiple floors the size of basketball courts should be banned (i.e. Forever 21, H&M, Macy's...yuck!). I just feel like I'm stuck inside a corn maze when I'm in one of them. It is harzardous to shoppers' health. However, let's just say, Topshop, for you, I will.
I literally ran out of that store before I could do any serious damage. It took all the control in my body to resist. Only one pair of shoes fell victim. Luckily, they were on sale.

If anybody questions what to get me for Christmas, please start here. Fanx. I don't think there could be anything from this store that I wouldn't love.

No comments:

Post a Comment