Thursday, October 29, 2009

2AM Club

Dearest friends,

I apologize for taking so long to get pictures up from last week's Trainwreck (sadly, I have lots of other commitments I have to concentrate on, too), and I apologize for the confusion of the changing of domain names (I tried to make the easiest transition possible...for everyone).

BUT without any further adieu...the only thing you really care about in my babbling: pics from our fun night out.
Babes in boyland. It's not polite to stare.

Two of my favorite people. A party is not a party without either one of them.

Nash-town knows how to throw down.

Meeting Patrick was like meeting a celebrity. Jeremy's and his homeboys from home.

I'm not really sure either, but it's her party, and she can do as she please.

Me and the jerms...go all the way back to my "ghetto" days and before his first emo haircut.

No one touch her, she's mine.

What? My friends are amazing? I know.

Moose-staches for Angela. Okay now, where's the beard?

Whatcha got playin for me? Are we gonna have parties in your bedroom?

Ginger alert. Nobody move.

That's exactly my question.

What you want more? Fine...Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment