Monday, September 28, 2009

Project Rebuild

For those that don't know, I've been scammed by awful "host" (gisol.com) which I will explain about in a later post. To summarize, they terminated my account/website without any good reason besides wanting to get more money out of me. I no longer have ownership of my own name (or domain name), Jiscilla(.com), or any of the memories I shared online through my blog.

This is just a post to ask you to bare with me while I try as best I can to rebuild and restore the memories of the past 8 years in my life I shared so willingly on the internet. Luckily, I have bits and parts saved in here and there, so not all is lost. It will just take some time and effort to partially get back what was so precious to me.

Thank you to everyone who has expressed their sympathy in my personal loss. The fact is, it is nothing trivial, but in knowing this, the care you've shown regardless of the fact, means the world to me.

Here's to making new memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment