Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ba da Bah Ba da Bah Bahh da!

Their music has been more influential in my life than any other, and I feel like my life is progressing in a similar route or path as they’ve taken their music over the past years. It’s very personal and hard to explain, but I feel like, everyday, I am changing…growing up, taking more responsibility, taking chances, making little improvements where I can without losing who I am.


Upon my first listen, I read along the lyrics wanting to only hear the words. Those words, the story line, the fairytale…I cannot get it out of my head. I’m truly in love with this song.

I love the folk sound (not sure if it’ll actually sound like this on the track), but I’ve been digging folk music a lot as of the past six months, so this will definitely be a star on my current playlist. I cannot wait for this album to hit stores at the end of the month.

EDIT: So I should’ve know this, the acoustic version sounds folk-y because, well, it’s acoustic, but the real version is a lot more rock. While I still love it, my heart belongs to the lighter version. However, the live concert version definitely deserves a listen to. It kinda makes me wanna dance around, shake my head, and pump my fists a la non-Parker.

No comments:

Post a Comment