Friday, May 15, 2009

R.I.P. Bmann

I’m not really sure where to start with this post. I’ve already re-wrote the first paragraph about 6 times, and I honestly don’t think there is anything I can write to justify what I am about to acknowledge. As most of you that read my blog, you probably already know that we lost a good friend the other night. His name: Chris Brightman (most of us know him as “Bmann”). He was a “regular” at Trainwreck, and seeing how I view Trainwreck mostly like a family, this is a great loss to all of us. While I wasn’t close with him outside the party, I am extremely saddened by this. He was such a great dude…funny, sweet, and always friendly. He, also, took some of the best pictures!

Man, I’m just speechless. I don’t handle things like this well, though I should be used to it after all the deaths I’ve been through in my short lifetime. And I just went to a funeral last week! Geez, can we all just stop and actually realize the value of life? I just want to tell everyone how much I love them. Seriously, I care so much for so many people, and I bet not even half of them know it.

I wish I got to know Chris, better. I wish I got to know what kind of person he really was. I wish this week’s Trainwreck wasn’t his last.

I hope all those close to him remain strong. I’ll be praying for him…all his family and friends.

Rest In Peace Bmann. We love you.

(I took this picture of him just two weeks ago)

And I hope this wasn’t inept. I wish I could find all the right words to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment