Friday, March 10, 2006

The Latest...

Alright, so I made this promise to myself to freakin update this thing more often because my website is becoming boring, and Jiscilla is anything but boring (although, I'm sure some will beg to differ seeing as I never go out anymore...but work with me, here, people). So as part of me updating this lil section right here...I will also change the music on my page more frequently like I promised ages ago, but hey...I'm sorry, can you blame me?...Paramore is by far the best band EVER and not just cause my boyfriend is the bassist. I can't even begin to explain how happy he makes me. He came to stay with me when he had a day off between tours and we seriously had so much fun. I got to show him a lil bit of Roosey, the place I call home...and I also brought him to Broadway Dance Center cause he wanted to see where I pretty much spend most of my life. Then we went across the street from BDC and ate lunch/dinner at this really awesome diner...which, let me add...we sat directly across from Adam Sandler,...too funny. He looks, acts, and sounds exactly the same as he does in his movies. But then, after that, we attempted to go to Central Park but decided we were too cold and wanted to just go home and watch a movie. But before we did that, we did a lil grocery shopping so he could make his favorite meal later on that night...yum. And then, when the time came to pop in the movie, I warned him that I was feeling really sleepy, and sure enough, I fell asleep before the previews were even over. But let me just say, my boy is the cutest thing ever. While I was sleeping, he cleaned up the kitchen and picked up my entire bedroom for me. Seriously, who does that?...I swear, he's perfect. Okay, sorry...I'm startin to gush and I know some of y'all have a hard time stomaching it...lol. I don't care, though, cause he's the best! It was really hard to say goodbye the next day, though...the whole traveling thing is gonna be hard to get used to. However, right now, I am really happy cause in exactly 2 weeks I will be flying out to Nashville to stay with him for a few days. Finally, I get to see all this great stuff I hear about Franklin, Tennessee...yay! But that's it for now...hopefully I'll keep up with this updating thing like I say I will. So until then......Adios!

xoxox
~J~

No comments:

Post a Comment