Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birfday gurl

Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birrrthday to meeee-eeee! Happy birthday to ME!

Yea, normally I don't get too excited but these last coupla' years have been steller! ...all because of the people I have in my life. Swear to God, I've never felt so loved. My friends are amazing, my family is amazing...and it's all just so simple. Love you all, so much.

My bfriend, especially, was ever-so-loverly to surprise me with a lil sumthin' sumthin'..... a plane ticket to Austin! He knew how much I loved my trip earlier this year, and I was so excited when I found out he was gonna be playing there on tour this fall. He'll be out there with my bestie, Jessica's husband, Jesse, so he and Jessica strategically planned to book the flight together, so we'll be flying together to see our men on the last night of their tour! And only to make things even better, we'll be visiting our other bestie, Miss Decker! Gah, an overwhelming sense excitedness! (Notice all the exclamation points?)

Anyways, Jessica was there to capture my surprise. I swear, I literally had NO idea...I didn't even get it until I saw the little miniature plane Tyler planted inside.

So excited, I got double chins. PS, beautiful wrapping job, babes. I wish I kept the bow.

Tyler helping me open the box cause I, obviously, am a child.

Birfday gift part one: party hat! And it's yellow...ma favourite!

Why does it look like our party hats are superimposed on our heads?

Birfday gift part deux: party blowers! Toot Toot!

Don't ask me why I got so confused when I saw travel sized toiletries.

Ahhhh...I get it! It's a plane!

And here is my ticket with my flight information.

Ahhhh how cute!
Party time!

It's a party in the U.S.A. !!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lovin' the photos!! what programme did you use to edit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww happy birthday :)
    best wishes!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete